Welcome to our Frequently Ask Questions (FAQs)
How does LNW@Home work?
LNW@Home allows you to book beauty services anytime, anywhere. Our professional therapists come to you, whether that’s at home, in the office or in your hotel room. We match your request with a vetted, certified therapists available in your area at the specified time. At your appointment time, a therapist will arrive at your door with the essential materials/equipment, clean sheets and music to ensure a relaxing retreatment. All you have to do is Sit back, Relax, and Enjoy.
What services does LNW@Home offer?
We currently provide Manicures, Pedicures, Eyelash extension.
Note: For Men – Manicures and Pedicures at this moment.
If there is a particular service you’d like us to add, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
What can customer expect from your treatment?
- Your Therapist will arrive on time and professionally dressed.
- Your Therapist will bring all the equipments and products required for you treatment(s) including a minimum of 20 different colour polishes and sterilised tools.
- Your furniture will be protected as required and all chemicals will be kept in a protective case or tray.
- After your treatment, your Therapist will provide you with aftercare advice to ensure your nails are kept in the best condition.
- Your Therapist will arrive on time and professional dressed.
- Your Therapist will bring all the equipment and products required for your treatment.
- Your furniture will be protected as required.
- Your Therapist will bring a portable light in case the room is a little dark.
- After your treatment, your Therapist will provide you with all the relevant aftercare advice.
Does LNW@Home have a warranty?
LNW@Home services are provided “as is”, without warranty. Therefore LNW@Home will NOT be held liable for any damages, expenses, losses, suits, claims, and/or controversies (collectively, “liabilities”) that have arisen or may arise, during the use of any LNW@Home services. Customer hereby releases LNW@Home from any liabilities and shall hold LNW@Home harmless from any liabilities.
When does your Customer Support team operate?
You are not in my regions Singapore. Can I still get a treatment using LNW@Home?
We’re expanding each day! Send us an email to email@example.com on your preferred location and we will try to arrange a Therapist for you if possible.
How do I book a treatment?
Contact us through our WhatsApp number and our team will process your schedule immediately.
When and where can I request a treatment?
LNW@Home services are available from 08:00 am daily. We currently cover most parts of Singapore. If you’re in an area that we don’t currently operate, let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I reschedule a booking?
The cancellation policy also applies here. Please give us min 8 hours notice if you wish to reschedule without any penalty.
My booking was cancelled. When do I get refunded?
If your booking was confirmed with a therapist and cancelled for any other reason, the Customer Support team will process the refund based on the cancellation policy. Refunds is expected around 5 to 14 working days to appear in your account depending on your mode of payment.
Can I tip my therapist?
Tips are not included and there is no obligation to do so. If you would like show your appreciation of the service provided, you can do so at the end of your treatment. We are sure the therapist will appreciate your kind gesture if they do a good job.