Terms and Conditions
- We make it easy for you to Amend / Cancel your appointment in our Apps ….
- Amend / Cancel Charges
- More than 12 hrs : No charge for reschedule or cancellation.
- Less than 12 hrs & More than 2 hrs : No Refund but can reschedule.
- Less than 2 hrs : No refund and No Reschedule
Any queries, please contact us via “Support Chat” WhatsApp.
We will reply you during our office hours (9am~5pm)
Your Late Policy
You can message your therapist via “Support Chat” Whatsapp, up to minimum two hours before your booking. We ask all of our therapists to wait for a maximum of 15 minutes at your door. If you are not present, the treatment will be considered Cancelled and No Refund or reschedule allowed.
If any queries, please contact us by “Support Chat”
Terms and conditions
Lash Nail Wax @ Home Pte Ltd services are provided “as is”, without warranty. Therefore Lash Nail Wax @ Home Pte Ltd will NOT be held liable for any damages, expenses, losses, suits, claims, and/or controversies (collectively, “liabilities”) that have arisen or may arise, during the use of any Lash Nail Wax @ Home Pte Ltd services. Customer hereby releases LNW@Home from any liabilities and shall hold Lash Nail Wax @ Home Pte Ltd harmless from any liabilities.
WHAT SHOULD YOU PREPARE?
- BED or Sofa/ Sofa Bed
EYELASH EXTENSION CARE
Your lash extensions are attached to your own individual eyelashes and will shed as your natural lashes shed. Maintaining your lash extensions will require regular visits (fill-in) to attach new extensions to your own eyelashes as your eyelash growth cycle regenerates new lashes.
With a few simple care instructions, you will be on your way to enjoying your luscious long lashes. To increase the longevity of your lashes, it is advised to avoid moisture and touching as much as possible.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
• If you use waterproof mascara, avoid using it 2-3 days before your first appointment. The film it leaves on your lashes may prevent the extensions from adhering correctly
• Before your appointment, ensure dry, clean lashes and makeup-free eyes
• Remove contact lenses before your appointment
• Avoid caffeine, as this can cause fluttering and twitching of the eye which could lead to burning and discomfort from the adhesive
• Be prepared to lie down with your eyes very still for 2-3 hours for the first appointment
DURING THE PROCESS
• Do not open your eyes during the process
• Try not to move around or talk during the process
• Tell our beautician if you are not feel comfortable during the process
24-48 HOURS AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT
• Do not get your lashes wet for 24 hours after the lash extensions are applied. It will affect the efficacy of the adhesive
• Avoid steam from showers, facials, saunas and swimming pools
• Avoid getting moisture around the eye area when washing face, showering, etc.
• Avoid tanning beds for 48 hours after application
• Avoid chemical peels, waxing or laser treatments around the eyes
GENERAL GUIDELINES TO EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR LASHES
• Avoid using oil-based skin care and makeup products around the eye, including mascara and makeup remover
• Do not use waterproof mascara. If you can, it is better not to use any mascara and you may find you don’t even need it!
• Wash around the eye area with the recommended lash cleanser, even if you are not wearing eye makeup. Natural oils produced in the skin can affect the adhesive, so it needs to be cleansed daily
• Avoid rubbing your eyes or lashes, especially when washing your face. It is recommended to clean around the eye area with a washcloth or cotton swab
• Do not use an eyelash curler – it will pull off the lashes. One of the benefits of lash extensions is the ability to add curl to your lashes. If you would like more curl, please speak to your lash technician
• If you can, sleep on your back to avoid the risk of your lashes rubbing against your pillow
• Gently brush your lashes with a clean mascara wand to groom them – once or twice a day is sufficient, do not over brush. The best time do this is after showering, as they will be softer and less likely to damage.
• Never trim your eyelashes. If you want them shorter, let your technician know at next appointment
• Avoid pulling your lashes, and do not attempt to remove yourself. If you would like them removed, please contact your lash technician
• Avoid sunscreens, especially spray sunscreens, around the eye area. Spray tans should be okay.
• Most eyeliners will be okay to use, except for gel pencil liners because they tend to be oily
• No cotton balls may be used around lashes
• If you experience any pain, redness or irritation, contact your technician immediately
• If you choose to use products outside those recommended by your lash specialist, you do so at your own risk
We offer a 48 hrs guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy or have lost an excessive amount of lashes, we encourage you to contact our customer services immediately to discuss any issues so we can happily fix them.
In the circumstance an issue may occur and lashes need to be fixed pleased be advised that our lash guarantee is only offered providing the following conditions have been adhered to
– Contact to the salon must be made within 48 Hrs after lash application
– You must keep some lost lashes to show your lash technician
– If a repair appointment is needed, it must be booked within 48 hrs of original appointment. No extension of warranty is allowed.
– Correct after care instructions must be followed. if it is decided that improper after care has been used, the client will be given the choice to either refill the missing lashes at the next follow up appointment OR refill them on the spot at the client’s expense.
If for any reason you are not happy, please let us know. If we don’t know, we can’t solve the problem
WHAT YOU SHOULD PREPARE?
- Water ( Hot & Cold )
CND NAIL GEL Information & After Care Advice:
When having your first CND treatment you will be provided with the full and in depth consultation to assess your needs and to check for contra-indications.
You will be asked to complete a consultation/ record card which will be referred to on future appointments. All information provided by you will be stored in strict accordance with the data protection act and will never share with any third parties.
CND is a chip-resistant, high-shine and up to 21 day lasting nail polish*. It can be applied on natural nails or on gel nail extensions. However, since Shellac is removed using acetone, it cannot be used on acrylic nail extensions as acrylic product is also broken down by acetone. (Please note that at this time I do not provide a nail extension service)
Please allow 30-45 minutes per CND nail treatment appointment (60 – 90 minutes for fingers and toes)
1. You will be seated at a suitable table for the treatment to be carried out.
2. You will be given a dry manicure to remove dead cuticle skin from the nail surface; this will help your skin look good and nails to grow healthily in the future.
3. A CND base coat will be applied to the nail surface and free edge then cured under UV lamp.
4. The first coat of CND colour will be applied and cured under UV lamp, please note that this first coat can appear translucent.
5. The second coat of CND colour will be applied and cured under the UV lamp, this coat will give you full colour coverage.
6. The colour coat will be seal with CND top coat and cured under the UV lamp.
7. The surface of the nail will then be wiped using CND D-Sparse (isopropyl alcohol) to remove a top film and bring out the high glossy shine.
8. CND Solar oil will then be applied around each nail.
If you are having a French manicure or nail art this will be completed between steps 4 & 5.
CND REMOVAL PROCEDURE
1. To remove the CND nail polish, cotton pad wrap will be soaked with acetone and
placed directly over each of your nails and wrapped tightly. This will have to be left for 10 minutes for the acetone to dissolve the polish components.
2. After 10 minutes and while your nails are still wrapped they will be lightly assaged to loosen the Shellac polish on your nails.
3. The wraps will be twisted and pulled off each nail.
4. Any remaining CND polish will be removed with a wooden nail stick and cleaned with acetone.
5. Most importantly by following this correct removal procedure your nails will stay perfectly healthy, they can be left nude or are ready for a fresh application of CND polish.
*For CND to last up to 1 month, correct aftercare should be followed.
CND is pretty indestructible with normal wear and tear, however when doing jobs like household cleaning and gardening, hobbies that are rough on your hands or using harsh chemical products you should wear gloves. Doing these things without protection can mar your CND and reduce its longevity.
During your CND application the front edge of your nail was covered with each layer of CND. The reasons for this is to make the manicure look nice and to avoid the colour shrinking at the free edge during the curing process.
The ‘so called’ seal is expected to wear off the sharp free edge of the natural nail in a few days with normal wear and tear. It is possible to carefully file this free edge every few days to keep the free edge looking perfect. (The lack of a sealed free edge does not cause chipping or peeling if you have filed correctly, always file at a 45 degree angle and with a 240 grit file or preferably even higher)
CHIPPING OR LIFTING
if something you have done has caused a chip (that cannot be filed away as discussed above) or lifted an edge of your CND manicure, please do NOT pick or pull at the area, as this will cause any damage to increase. Please contact us so that I can assess the nail and decide if a repair is necessary. Please note that repairs are chargeable after 24 hours.
If you are on holiday please be careful when using sun tan oils or insect repellent solutions as many of these products contain solvent oils which will cause major damage to the CND colour coat.
Some of the more delicate CND colours can fade somewhat if one is in chlorinated water followed by excessive sun (remember that chlorine is a bleach and sun intensifies the bleaching action). Dry your hands and nails after swimming and before sunbathing to minimize any colour fading.
It is recommended that you apply Solar Oil (suitable for shellac) twice a day as it will substantially prolong the life of your CND and keep your natural nails and the skin surrounding them healthy, moisturised and flexible.
RESCUE RXX OIL
A highly effective new treatment from CND that repairs damaged nails with the power of Keratin protein and moisturizing jojoba oil. With daily use, peeling and white spots are dramatically reduced and nail strength improves.
Incorrect removal at home may damage the surface of your nails which defeats the whole point of the CND system. We can remove the CND using a professional remover and will give you a mini-manicure so that your natural nails will look perfectly groomed, this is chargeable, if you don’t do again CND Nail Gel treatment with us, please see our pricelist for removal.
We know accidents could happen, but you can always talk to us with confidence. Our 48 Hours service warranty policy will cover you for any such problems with no charge.
Gel Polish – often referred to as *CND* – is a light-cured polish product that may last a duration of 2-4 weeks depending on several factors specific to the client including: client lifestyle, client health and following of maintenance instructions.
However, there may also be additional complications in the application process, chemistry of the product and other factors that may cause product breakdown (peeling, lifting, fading, wrinkling, etc).
Due to this, we offer you 48 Hours guarantee period, in which if you experience any of these issues you may contact our customer services to discuss any issues and if we need to fix, will be FREE of charge. However, it is at our discretion and LNW@Home decision will be final. If we feel that your product breakdown was not caused by error in application and exceeds normal wear and tear you will be charged for the nail repair service!
Note: This warranty does not include changing of colors, shapes, or changing your nail designs.
Our 48 Hrs Quality warranty is to provide assurance to our customer to feel comfortable with he treatment and to bring any situations to our attention so as to ensure 100% Customer Satisfaction!
WHAT YOU SHOULD PREPARE?
- Bed or Sofa / Sofa Bed
WAXING BEFORE CARE
Follow these tips to ensure a quick appointment that is a little less painful :
- Trim the hair before your appointment. Longer hair can be more painful to wax.
- Ensure your hair is at least 0.5cm long, so your beauty therapist can remove the hair without using a couple waxes. First time waxers should have hair growth of about 1.5cm.
- Exfoliate the waxing area 24-48 hours before your appointment. This will keep the skin soft and smoother and prevent ingrown hairs.
- Bath or shower on the day of your appointment to open up follicles, allowing for easier hair removal.
- Do not apply any deodorants, make-up, lotions, soaps, powders, perfumes or self-tanning products to the area to be waxed.
- Take 1-2 paracetamol about 30 minutes before your appointment if you have never had a wax before or find the process painful.
After your waxing service, you may expect the area to be red, some may experience blood spots due to thicker, courser hair and the area may feel tender and tingle. For the first 24 hours after a waxing service, avoid the following to prevent irritating the skin:
- Touching or scratching the waxed area
- Exfoliating the waxed area
- We suggest you rather shower in a cold temperature. Ensure the water runs off the waxed area and you do not wash or scrub this area
- Perspiration and friction on the waxed area
- Sauna’s and stream rooms
- Exercise, gyms and swimming
- Sunbathing, sunbeds or any sunlight and UV exposure. Sweat can infect open follicles and heat can irritate the waxed area. Remember to book your wax 2 days before you go on holiday, to allow the follicles enough time to close and the skin to calm down
- Applying products to the waxed area such as deodorants, make-up, lotions, soaps, powders, perfumes, self-tanning products etc.
- Tight fitted clothing that may cause friction to the waxed area
Remember, it is important to keep the area clean and dry for 48 hours after your appointment
3-10 days after your waxing service, you need to ensure you prevent ingrown hairs. The skin will close over the follicles and new hair may get trapped causing ingrown hairs.
Gently exfoliate 2-3 times a week with a body scrub. Start this routine 2-3 days after the waxing treatment. It is essential that you perform this routine between days 3-10 after your wax service. Remember to not over exfoliate as this can cause damage to the skin.
Follow your exfoliation with an enriching and nourishing moisturiser. This process will prevent ingrown hairs and ensure that your next wax is easier and a little less painful.
It is important that you plan your waxing treatments. Your maintenance schedule will depend on your hormones, your natural hair growth cycle and other requirements. You will notice that new hair will start to grow back within 2-3 weeks. We suggest follow up appointments 3-4 weeks for facial waxing and 4-6 weeks for body waxing.
If for any reason you are not happy, please let us know. If we don’t know, we can’t change the problem! We strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction!